Thursday, March 23, 2006

Returning visitors may notice I've changed the look of the blog. Fear not! I've been meaning to do this for a while now, mainly because the template in my last blog was mysteriously malfunctioning and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to make the text and sidebar play nicely. So, a clean slate for the whole thing. I think the new template is nice and clean-looking.

I'd also been meaning to take out the links in the sidebar, since I now use del.icio.us for bookmarking, and am trying to consolidate my various Internet selves. I'll add a del.icio.us button as soon as I figure out how to do that--the documentation on the site is a little sketchy.

We're heading into spring break week here, which means our reference desk will be closed. Reference questions may be a little slow for the next week or two, but they will return! Like the swallows to Capistrano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home