Friday, March 17, 2006

Here's the latest batch of questions...
  • I'm looking for development statistics on Barbados. I'd like to find information about the economy, health, demographic figures, etc.
  • I need a copy of the novel Absalom, Absalom! itself. I keep finding criticism of the novel instead.
  • Where can I find transcripts of NPR shows that aren't on Lexis-Nexis?
  • Is there a way I can find out what fires are happening in Oakland today (if any)?
  • I'm looking for the works of an author named Al Amhad. (Author's actual name is Jalal al Ahmad.)
  • Do you have any Berkeley-area newspapers from the 1960s?
  • Where can I find primary source accounts of the destruction of the bison?
  • I need three articles, for which I have the citations. Each is available from a different online journal provider. I'll need to access them from home, so I need to understand the proxy server system. I also need to know how to cite the articles in APA style. My English comprehension is good, but English is not my first language.
  • I need a copy of St. de Croix's Class Struggle in Ancient Rome. (Actual title is The Class Struggle in the Ancient Greek World From the Archaic Age to the Arab Conquests, by De Ste. Croix.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home