Thursday, November 10, 2005

The latest crop of reference questions...


  • Where can I find an article from a French-language newspaper or magazine about Hallowe'en?
  • Where can I find books and articles about organic foods and the health consequences of eating them?
  • What business publications does the library have?
  • Where can I find an annotated edition of The Purloined Letter? Or even just one with an introduction to the individual story--all our editions are out right now.
  • What's the best way to get to Google from the University's home page? (The page was recently revised.)
  • Where can I find 2001 and 2004 issues of Monthly Review? (Interestingly, this search is very difficult in the catalog, because of all the monthly reviews from banks that are cataloged as serials. They cloud the search results considerably.)
  • Where can I find alternative newspapers from the 1960s?
  • Where can I find ERIC documents about sign language acquisition in non-hearing-impaired children?
  • How do I cite a digitized WWII era poster in Turabian style?
  • Where can I find a theological lexicon, a Bible encyclopedia, and a Bible concordance?
  • Where can I find a copy of Plutarch's essay On Contentment?

1 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

sorry, buddy. i can't help you out

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home