Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Here's the latest crop of reference questions, some fresh and some staler...

  • I need a copy of Jean-Jacques Rousseau's On the Origin of Language. It has to be in English.
  • I'm looking for scholarly articles about the disappearance and murder of Native American women in Canada over the last few years.
  • I'm looking for information about contraband camps during the Civil War.
  • I need a copy of the Constitution of the United States.
  • I want to find a copy of The Life and Times of Pat Brown.
  • I'm writing a paper about Mexican retablos and African-American outsider art. I haven't been able to find anything that discusses these two kinds of devotional art together, and I'm not sure whether I want to find more information about them specifically, or if I want to find an article that discusses two unrelated art movements, so I can see how this should be structured.
  • Where can I find old copies of exams for my Business Administration class?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home