Thursday, February 16, 2006

The latest crop of reference questions...
  • I'm looking for information on the percentage of local and national content on publicly- and privately-owned radio networks.
  • I need to get grounded in the newest theories about federalism and separatism. I've read the Federalist Papers and I've formed a theory about federalism, but my professor says I need to know what the mainstream of thought on the topic is today.
  • I found this citation for a French-language journal held in the Anthropology library, using Melvyl. I thought I sent myself an article citation, but all I have is the journal information. How can I figure out where I was looking for that article citation?
  • I'm looking for an issue of the Berkeley yearbook from the 1970s.
  • I want to find information about the Lumpen, part of the Black Panther movement. I'd like to find a general overview describing the group and its history.
  • I'm looking for government-level economic data (GDP, trade statistics, etc.) for the UK dating back as far as the 1870s. I'd like to find online sources if possible.
  • I'm looking for fiction or other creative works about the Rwandan genocide. Ideally, I'd like to find works that place it in the historical context of decolonization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home