Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello! Freshly back from ALA Midwinter in Seattle, I toss a few more recent reference questions up...
  • I need a copy of the California Planning Handbook.
  • I'm looking for an English-language thesaurus that I can take home with me.
  • I need a copy of the play The Laramie Project.
  • I need to know if we have current issues of the Journal of the American Association of Arabic Teachers.
  • I'm looking for some primary source materials around a court case--Gautreaux v. Chicago Housing Authority. I'd like to find the judge's final opinion.
  • How can I get access to the online version of an article in Physica B from 2004?
  • I need to find information about the Black Panthers in Oakland--my assignment asks me to find three "major sources of information" about the topic, such as a journal devoted to the area, a professional association, or a specialized library. I need to find scholarly sources within those resources.
  • I need a copy of Marion Nestle's book What to Eat.
  • I'm looking for articles about redevelopment and conflict surrounding issues of race and other social problems. "Redevelopment" is a specific concept for urban planning, separate from gentrification and revitalization.
  • Where is my class?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home