Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So far today:
  • Do you have a copy of the book Parenting From the Inside Out?
  • How can I find research articles about teaching students about tidepools? I can't find the full article for anything that I look up in ERIC or BIOSIS--I keep getting sent to abstracts and nothing else.
  • I'm looking for a book titled Black Power, by Kwame somebody...I forget who. (Turned out to be Stokely Carmichael, who later became Kwame Ture.)
  • Where can I find reviews of the play Marisol, by Jose Rivera, performed in the nineties and through to 2000?
  • What is Bioscience? (A journal, it turns out.)
  • Where can I find a thesis titled Abundance and nesting success of cavity-nesting birds in unlogged and slavage-logged burned forest in northwestern Montana? What about a report titled Maintaining fire-associated bird species across forest landscapes in the northern Rockies?
  • Where's the Juvenile Collection?
  • Where can I find books or articles about Adderall, a drug for ADD/ADHD?
  • I'm looking for books on medical marijuana--where can I find them?
  • Where can I find old Eugene telephone books?
  • Where can I find articles about dyslexia and student drop-out rates?
  • Where can I find information about literary magazine subscription demographics?
  • Where can I find information about Emerson's philosophy of the role of poetry in society?
  • Where can I find out what actual drugs are in diet pills?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home