Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So far today:
  • Where can I find Italian-language articles about Virgil's Aeneid?
  • Where can I find anything the library has on nihilism? (There's a joke in there somewhere...)
  • Are these sentences from my autobiography grammatically correct? Can you help me to style my prose, to make it more meaningful and have greater impact?
  • Where can I find an index to The Oregonian from the nineteenth century?
  • Where can I find out more information about the New Jersey Supreme Court case of Joanne Chesimard, aka Assata Shakur, who was a member of the BLA?
  • Where can I get Eric documents if the library doesn't have them?
  • Where do we find old issues of magazines for research?
  • Where can I find books and articles about the relationship of money and happiness?
  • Where can I find scholarly articles about trends in tobacco marketing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home