Sunday, May 01, 2005

Four-hour Sunday shift, with a student. So far, at my desk:
  • Where can I find books about how disabilities are represented in film?
  • Do we have an online database with biographical information?
  • Where can I find an overview of the arguments against and for assisted suicide?
  • Where can I find samples of action research in education?
  • Where can I find more books by Jorge Ibargüengoitia?
  • Where can I find a copy of the MLA Style Guide?
  • Can we reserve a group study room for today?
  • Where can I find out about the main theories in educational psychology?
  • Where can I get hold of Who's Who in America, and the Social Register?
  • Where can I get a copy of Rachel Whiteread's House?
  • How can I see whether there are copies of a particular book in other regional libraries, if we don't own it?
  • How can I find magazines that have carried cover stories on Iraq within the last two years? I need to look at the actual physical covers.
  • Where can I find the Dunn & Bradstreet books?
  • How can I find out more about the Peruvian author Vega de la Garcilaso, and why he was adopted by Peruvian Indians as a nationalist icon?
  • What is the call number for the journal Psychophysiology? And for Current Directions in Psychological Science?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home