Friday, April 29, 2005

So far today:
  • How do I find peer-reviewed articles about ethics in school psychology?
  • How can I get hold of a copy of the Hate Crime Statistics Act?
  • Where can I find a recent copy of Rolling Stone?
  • How can I find a particular article in American School Board Journal, if I don't know which issue or volume it was in?
  • Do you have the journal Community College Weekly?
  • How can I find articles in popular sources that discuss research studies on the effects of sexual abuse on children?
  • Can I print out a list of everything that a particular translator has had a hand in, from WorldCat?

Note to self: check out Grokker.

Currently researching the history of minorities in Oregon, for an exhibit on minority workforce in summer. Interesting and depressing. We never do learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home