Thursday, April 28, 2005

Either I have bad Blogger luck, or my account is on some glitchy server real estate. Yesterday's post was eaten. So here's what's come up so far today, along with what I remember of yesterday:

  • Where can I find information about the Knights of the Golden Circle?
  • Where can I find information about the Pacific Republic, which was the proposed name for the country that Oregon, California, and Nevada would have created if they'd seceded during the Civil War?
  • What is the phone number for the British Consulate in Washington, D.C.?
  • Do you have any address information for a company called Harddrive Records?
  • Can I leave some flowers here on the reference desk?
  • How do I search for state-adopted textbooks on my subject?
  • Where can I find an encyclopedia on learning disabilities in mathematics?
  • How can I find a meeting of the board of a community group? It's supposed to be in the library at 7 pm.
  • Is there a way to see how many hits a WorldCat search generates, in total?
  • I'm looking for info about the Bay City Rollers from the VH-1 show Behind the Music, which aired a few years ago. Where can I find it?
  • Where can I find the journal The Architects' Journal?
  • Does the library have a copy of the movie K-Pax?
  • Do you say "quarterly" and "annually" reports? Or "quarter" and "annual" reports? (From an ESL speaker.)
  • Where can I find the Lonely Planet guide to Russia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home