Friday, May 06, 2005

So far today (early Friday morning, slow shift):
  • Where can I find a list of all current English knights?
  • Where can I find out more about a visiting faculty member at UC Berkeley--like, where he did his PhD, and what courses he's teaching now?
  • Where can I find the book Disabled rights : American disability policy and the fight for equality?
  • Where can I find information about American poets' anxieties about rationalism and pragmatism in the nineteenth century?

I started a new blog yesterday, called Permadesign. It's basically an archive for links having to do with decorative arts, sustainability, permaculture, and green design. Better Half and I want to do something in this field--our interest is unformed at the moment, but enthusiastic. We're definitely in the information-gathering stage, but we have hopes of someday building a beautiful, ecologically sustainable house with an organic garden. And some dachshunds. Lots of dachshunds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home