Monday, March 28, 2005

So far today on the desk:

  • Where can I find books about Japanese woodblock prints? More specifically, about the Japanese artist Kiyoshi Saito?
  • Where is the Chiles Business Center?
  • Where is Proctor 41?
  • Where is Proctor 41?
  • Where is Proctor 41?
  • What is the call number for Library Literature?
  • Where is Proctor 41?
  • How do I find out what books I need for my classes?
  • Where is the Documents printer?
  • How do I log into my university email for the first time?
  • What's the e-reserves password for this term?
  • Where is Proctor 41?
  • Where is Prince Lucien Campbell?
  • Where is the Main printer?
  • Where can I find the journal Information Storage and Retrieval?

And, from the files of randomosity:

Prepping for a class I'm teaching on Thursday, I'm researching minorities in higher education. The rates, especially for African-Americans, are a bit depressing. But that's not news.

David Duchovny has a blog. I find this amusing.

Cracked Pots in Portland looks like a very cool organization. They make art, particularly garden art, out of stuff that would otherwise go to the landfill.

Secret message to my dad, who recently told me he reads this blog: you need to find a place like Recycled Gardens for Mum. Four dollars a gallon for plants! How much damage could she do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home