Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Back from ALA, plunged into the cold-water dive tank of teaching 4 credits and ministering to neglected faculty. And a split shift on the desk today. Installment one yields:
  • How can I find this article that Business Source Premier says should be available online? Morphed into: How can I find articles about Social Security privatization in Academic Search Premier? From a student I've helped already this term, who was very uncertain about using the computer a couple of weeks ago. She's better now; more able to navigate between browser windows, etc. Nice to see.
  • How can I find popular magazines from the 1920s, 1950s, 1930s...? A millionfold. There must be multiple classes doing this kind of thing.
  • Where can I find articles about teaching gay and lesbian issues in schools? There was so much coverage of this before the election, and now I can't find anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home