In rapid succession, in reference-land:
- Where can I find books about the effects of mental retardation on deafness?
- Where can I find out what companies like, for instance, Nike and Gap pay to their overseas workers, and where can I find out what a living wage is in countries like China and Mexico?
- Where can I find books on the reproductive behaviors of mysid shrimp (copepods)?
- How can I find a study that was done on how oncologists choose to treat their own children who are diagnosed with cancer?
- How can I get to the full text of an article from Current Anthropology from 1995?
- Where can I find a copy of Angels in America?
- Where can I advertise a job that would be of interest to librarians in the Pacific Northwest region?
- How do I find the full text of an article that was published this week in Nature magazine about human evolution and running? (Frightening serendipity: my partner emailed me the short version of this article a few days ago.)
- Where can I find books or articles about the effects of colonization in Kenya on domestic violence?