Friday, November 19, 2004

In rapid succession, in reference-land:

  • Where can I find books about the effects of mental retardation on deafness?
  • Where can I find out what companies like, for instance, Nike and Gap pay to their overseas workers, and where can I find out what a living wage is in countries like China and Mexico?
  • Where can I find books on the reproductive behaviors of mysid shrimp (copepods)?
  • How can I find a study that was done on how oncologists choose to treat their own children who are diagnosed with cancer?
  • How can I get to the full text of an article from Current Anthropology from 1995?
  • Where can I find a copy of Angels in America?
  • Where can I advertise a job that would be of interest to librarians in the Pacific Northwest region?
  • How do I find the full text of an article that was published this week in Nature magazine about human evolution and running? (Frightening serendipity: my partner emailed me the short version of this article a few days ago.)
  • Where can I find books or articles about the effects of colonization in Kenya on domestic violence?

TGIF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home