Thursday, November 18, 2004

Reference questions of the day (the ERIC edition):
  • How do I find lesson plans in ERIC designed to teach elementary students about women writers?
  • How do I find research articles in ERIC about astronauts?
  • How can I find articles in MLA about women writers, since I can't find any research articles about women writers in ERIC that I want to use for my assignment?
  • How can I find the full citation for an article on tone changes published in Maitre phonetique in the 1930s?
  • How can I find a review of Marxist theories that was published in 1913 in The New York Call?
  • Where can I get an audio cassette or CD of vocabulary-building exercises so that I can study for the GRE while I drive to Idaho for Thanksgiving?
  • Can you re-attach this reference book's mangled cover?
  • How do I find Ph.D theses written by University of Oregon linguistics students on Japanese or Korean topics?
  • Where can I find an English translation of a Mariano Larra short story titled "Vuelva usted manana"?
  • Where can I find information about how the revolution in Iran affected Iranian women's educational opportunities?
  • Where can I find trade information about AOL-Time Warner?

Clearly, the education students' assignments are due tonight.


1 Comments:

Blogger Steven Harris said...

Can you re-attach this reference book's mangled cover? ... OOPS!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home