Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Consolidated from the last two days:

  • Is there a standard bibliography of nineteenth-century works, where I can find publication details for the UK edition of the Edinburgh Encyclopedia?
  • How do I forward an email?
  • I don't live in Oregon anymore; should I mail my library books back to the university, or what?
  • Where can I find articles about treatment therapies for children with communication disorders, using phonological cycles?
  • Where can I get hold of a copy of a dissertation titled "Sexual Abuse Recognition and Non-Disclosure Inventory of Young Adolescents"?
  • Where can I find book reviews of The Coming of the Third Reich?
  • Where can I find book reviews of Twentieth Century's Fox : Darryl F. Zanuck and the Culture of Hollywood?
  • Where can I find a copy of Novum Testamentum Graece by Constantin von Tischendorf, published in 1869?

The best was the patron who dropped off a free copy of the NY Times for us to read. He did this yesterday, too. He's a regular, but the paper thing is new. "For your coffee break," he said, handing it over. I don't know whether it's an effort to increase awareness of public events, or the results of his having broken into a vending box, but it's sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home